Not quite such a tight deadline...

After rooting around in a few piles of paperwork I have now found I've actually got two weeks to finish the bandit, however the rush is still on to get it done for a run to Wales in just over a week. And the bikes still in pieces. After a busy couple of days MOTing the little suzy, helping a mate pick up his new big suzy from London, wrapping the bandit loom in some gorgeous self amalgamating tape, and receiving bundles of parcels, it seems I may actually be able to start getting it looking like a motorcycle. My dad has been busy prepping the plastics and tank for a coat of paint, and I've finally acquired a torque wrench, so it seems I'm getting there, with a little help from my friends! Right here's some pics for ya.......

The Big Bikes! My mates gsx600f fresh from London, (ridden back  like this an' all!), and the bandit again

Progress on the bandit frame

The little suzy, with one of the bandits mirrors...
Its like Christmas!, all these came through plus a new rad in a couple of days!



Comments