CG home, and the next big thing...

After the completion of A level exams ( reasons for no posts in months!) finally bike building etc can continue as fast as daylight hours and funds will allow! In this intermission time the CG is now a full bike! Has been fitted with tank ( possibly old beeza?), electrics box, rear mudguard, seat and bits that make a bike, a bike.
As can be seen there is still much work to do, exhaust, 'lectrics, and techy bits like that.....................................
HOWEVER
the next big thing as in a 400 Suzuki bandit has arrived.
Currently there are no pics as work has been so damn fast! I bought it a few months back ready just to be MOTed and ridden, however it was green. Therefore me being me it has had a full strip down, in terms of cycle parts, and is going a classic shade of black! So now with just 10 days to go ( when my little EN125 paperwork expires) I have a frame ( nice shiny black), an engine (at least running and clean), and a massive collection of rusty, oily nuts and bolts to turn into a bike! Just to add to things it has to be ready for a 200 mile trip within days of being done, on time hopefully! So I'll try and post pics of progress, but no promising anything as I may have taken up residence in the shed!

Comments